Friday 13 March 2015

HOW I WORE : Colours

So everyone probably knows am a big time self-worshipper.
But if you don't, well I just told you.
So today am sharing pictures from my outfit of the day
So everyone, let's talk about something I sooooo love FASHION!
Just a minute first,
There's this trend in the world today, everybody is so obsessed with called TAGS
Now it's not about the previous post called Tags
Am talking about the little paper that comes with new dresses and shoes and everything new
Different tags from different designers from different parts of the world
Truth be told most people are more concerned about whose tags their clothes come with than how they feel about the clothe itself.
Have you ever seen someone wear something that probably doesn't fit them or makes them feel and look uncomfortable and then you hear them justify the dress (or whatever it is) by saying "it  is designer"?
I have and I was plainly irritated.
No offence meant to any designer out there, I think y'all are amazing
I just don't believe in designer names. I believe if a dress makes you feel good, get it.
I see girls be going broke just because it's a Prada bag or Micheal Kors bag or this or that when they really don't love this things. 
If you see a dress and it completely makes you feel beautiful, my dear please get it. It mustn't be designers. 
Infact sef every thing na designer. No be person design am?

Back to business.
Check out how I wore my floral shirt and check skirt

They say happy girls are the prettiest.
I remember trying to pose while dancing
Who else has heard the saying
"If a shoe doesn't hurt then it's not doing a good job?"
Well am blessed with two legs that have two different shoe size (now shhh this is a secret)
One is 40 and the other is 41 so I wear 40 because every pretty shoe I see always stops at 40
and that means while one legging is drinking malt, the other is drinking alomo bitters
In the picture above and below I got tired of walking and decided to sit while my boyfriend took pictures.
But atleast my shoe is doing a good job 'cause it sure as hell hurts
The sky. The flowers. The trees. The pretty lady
Damn! God is awesome.
SPRING!!!
Jack of all trade
Yes, I also did the make-up and nails (below)
Awwwwnnn atleast am sure I look pretty while sleeping
And am so inlove with my hair.
I went with the choker and not a statement necklace so as not to cause unnecessary
competition thereby allowing the pretty buttons be noticed 
and letting the dangling earrings have it space
leaving the look simple and yet classy.
 My daughter
Even if know one worships at your temple
Please do worship.
 Don't bother, I don't even know what I was saying
too

 When your boyfriend takes you pictures while making funny faces

 I look bri-ish here. (pronounce it like it's written)

Funny story about this bag
my mum got it for me and the day she bought it
she was driving past the shop when she saw it and quickly halted and rushed for it almost 
the same time another woman and her daughter was hurrying into the shop for the same bag
But like a sharp woman that she is, she got there first 
The seller seeing that two people wanted the bag, increased the price
The other woman's daughter kept on murmuring to her mum that she won't leave the shop without the bag and my mum insisted she is getting it for her precious daughter no matter what
And she did.
This bag has been a symbol of my mum's amazing love for me
Oh the end of the story, eheen my mum won of course.

"YOU ARE ALTOGETHER BEAUTIFUL MY DARLING
THERE IS NO FLAW IN YOU"
Songs of Songs 4:7

Outfits Details
Floral shirt - I don't know (Find something similar at forever21.com)
Check skirt - Nigerian OK boutique (something similar at Forever21 and Aliexpress)
Shoes - MUKE boutique shop buy it Here
Choker - Select stores
Earrings - Gift
Rings - Shoe for me 
Bag - Nigerian boutique
Wearer - Amarion. hahahahahahaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment