Friday 9 January 2015

SEDUCE ME


Seduce Me
Read a poetry out loud for me
Seduce me
Forget about cars, walk with me and let's feel the wind brush through our necks
Stare at me as I struggle with the wind for my hair and finally tying it up
Laugh at me and pretend not to when I turn to you
Seduce me
Hold my left hand into your right and fill the space between my fingers with yours
Seduce me
Listen to me as I talk about everything I love
 Get lost as you stare at me
When I ask why? Tell me how my words drips like liquid gold
Seduce me
Don't be scared of my eyes, look into them
Tell me how they both move in rhythms cause I can't seem to fix them on just a sight
I always want to take it all in
Tell me how they look like the back of the moon
And how the moon is like a two headed coin
No matter how you flip, you always get a head
And the backside of the moon also shines
Seduce me
And those hair strands that keep falling out, brush your hands on my cheek as you tuck it behind my ear
Seduce me
And when I say I want to sit on the floor beside a road 
Feel free to look at me like am crazy
And sit with me 
A little crazy has never hurt nobody
Sit like there's no where better for you than right there on the floor beside me
Cover my cold palms in yours, take them up to your lips and blow hot air into them
Seduce me
Open up my palm and trace the lines on them and carve your destiny into them
Seduce me
 Tell me about your dreams and all your failed attempts
Tell me how you had a crush on Rihanna and how Chris is damned for being such a himbo
Seduce me. Please do.
Preach to me how the fire in my eyes scars you
but you would rather burn in them and have scares to prove that you have met Azula
the crown princess of the Fire Nation,
than spend another day without knowing the real meaning of the phrase
"stand in awe" only this time you sat.
Seduce me.
Leave behind the "I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it gonna be?" lazy kinda pick-up lines, learn me.
 Be prepared, come out with two jackets because I will need one to cover my feet as I put one on
Seduce me.
Forget about the time, let's travel back and forward into time with our words
Seduce me.
Forget butterflies, put an entire zoo inside my stomach
 And I promise to pluck stars for you
And when I snap back to reality and realize I have a class in 3hours
Do not walk me half way 'cause you also have a class
Jingle all the way to my front door
And when I get my hand back from yours
I want to see claw marks
To show how you died just to let me go
Seduce me.
Leave my lips wondering what it will be like to bitten by you
Seduce me
Take the walk back to your bed which nolonger feels like home, smiling impishly
Remember how you haven't prayed for days
Go down on your knees just to say "Thank you Lord"
Seduce me.
All our lives, it never ends
And I will turn Earth over and over just to see you stretch your lips and curve up the ends 
Seduce me
We were made for this baby, 
 Seduce me
The next morning when your friends ask "where were you at all night?"
Smile as you see me everywhere. Search for words. Stutter and explain
how you went on a date with a poem with no full-stop
just like this one

No comments:

Post a Comment