Tuesday 30 December 2014

DEAR HUMANS.

                                                                           


It wasn't my birthday but he told me to pick something, anything. 
Truth be told, if anyone should be giving gifts, it would be me. I hadn't been on my best lately and he was the one who always got the shouts and anger and cries and also stay through the sleepless night
I smiled impishly as I walked straight to the fur collar sweater that I fell inlove with immediately we stepped into the store.
The day wasn't about me, we both came to get new shirts for his wardrobe but he was slowly trying to make it about me. I could tell.  He already picked out a gown earlier and insisted I try it on and when I did, BOOM! I was inlove.
.......that morning though it was cold, I still wanted to look good and not wrap myself up in some ugly sweater.
My newly bought fur saved the day. Did I forget to mention how it hugged my body perfectly and provided warmth alongside shear beauty.
I was in a high spirit all day as I was both warm and looking beautiful and that was when I met him for the first time but apparently twasn't his first time.
   "You are beautiful." He said and I smiled like I did to every compliment from a gentleman.
   "You know," he smiled and continued cutting my thank you short. "you are too much for your boyfriend to handle, I think am your guy"
No, I didn't hit him. No, I didn't say anything to defend the guy who kisses me everyday and does everything to make me smile, No, I did nothing to defend the guy who bought me the dress I had on when he saw me and thought me beautiful. I did nothing. 
Well in my defence, what should I have done to savage what's left of him that his pride had eaten off?
What words on Earth would I have said to him for him to understand? He is emotionally stunted already sooooo? Not my circus, not my monkey.
Dear Boys,
"when a rich nigga wants ya and your nigga can do nothing for ya" will only fetch you emotionally stunted people like yourself and I think that's enough karma cos "these hoes ain't loyal"
Dear Girls,
Your pretty dresses ain't you. Your make-up isn't you. You human hair isn't you. 
You are much more than it all. 
Even if you eat up all your make up and pretty dresses, it can never make your inside beautiful if it ain't.
Everything aside, if he makes your heart beat a little faster, c'mon give him a chance. 
Love is a feeling not a decision.
Dear good boys who pretty ladies blew away cos....,
I AM SORRY!!!

2 comments: